pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: Score not firing...

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Score not firing...
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 10:01:49 +1200

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 07:54:06 -0700, Eric Ortega wrote:

> Doesn't solve the scoring problem, but why don't you just use 'get new
> headers and bodies'?

Cause then I have to do that individually for each group/server.  With the
rule, I set which groups I want to get full bodies from, hit the "download
new headers in all groups", run off for a coffee, come back and its all
done.

One area pan falls down is in settings for each group.  Gravity and other
(wintel) readers have nice settings for "download bodies in this group".
Or other things ( not used them in ages ).