pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Marking messages as read

From: zipft97602
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Marking messages as read
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:20:49 -0500

Lenroc lenroc-at-hotmail.com |Pan mailing list| wrote:
On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:41:40 +1100, Paul Trevethan wrote:

With Pan however, I can find no keyboard way to simply read only the
downloaded messages, ignoring the others.

Would "Match Only Cached Messages", found under the Filter menu, help
there? ;)

It helps, but it's not ideal, because you must turn it on individually for each
group. And then turn it off again, because you need it off after downloading
headers so you can browse the headers.

I too find the Agent behavior logical and convenient.

Don