pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Feature idea: Image scaling

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Feature idea: Image scaling
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 19:48:20 -0700

Robert Marshall posted
<address@hidden>,
excerpted below,  on Wed, 07 Jan 2004 19:03:25 +0000:

> I think it would be nice if it had the save facility as Nautilus where
> mouse wheel scrolling caused zooming in and out

THAT'd be cool, yes.  Good mentioning a GTK/Gnome app with it as well,
meaning the code may be directly transferable, tho of course it still has
to be hooked up.

How about a bugzilla feature request?  Anybody put that in yet?  Give me
the URL or bug number and I'll add my two cents to it.

Benjamin Franklin