pan-users

[Pan-users] Is there a way to download XXXX headers from a heavy traffic

From: Phillip Pi
Subject: [Pan-users] Is there a way to download XXXX headers from a heavy traffic newsgroup?
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:10:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi all.

I am still using Pan v0.11.4 (can't upgrade due to X server and too many
dependency problems) in Red Hat Linux 7.1. I was wondering if there is a
way to download XXXX headers instead of downloading all of them that cause
my old Pentium II computer (384 MB of RAM) to choke after a while.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
   "I do not believe that the Great Society is the ordered, changeless
 and sterile battalion of the ants. It is the excitement of becoming--