pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: Composing regex for Pan

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Composing regex for Pan
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 01:28:17 -0700

Christophe Lambin posted <address@hidden>,
excerpted below,  on Thu, 01 Apr 2004 07:13:03 +0200:

> On Thu, 01 Apr, 2004 at 02:25 +0200, Wolf J. Flywheel wrote:
>>      One way or the other, it looks like the mystery is solved, anyway!
>>      In=20
>>
>> 3.2, it's also more stable -- I don't use it much, hardly at all, but
>> I=20
>>
>> do remember it crashed on me several times in KDE 3.1.x.  3.2 is a
>> nice=20
>>
>> upgrade, as well, with various improvements and added slickness.  ;)
>
> Since I haven't seen anyone mention it: there seems to be something very
> wrong with your config: your messages are coming over garbled. See above
> and also
> http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/pan-users/2004-03/msg00110.html

I'd noticed it to, but assumed it was some funniness between KMail 3.2 in
whatever format he was using and GMane, since that's how I read the group
aka list. If you are seeing it with Mutt direct from the list, then yes,
it MUST be on his end.

Benjamin Franklin