pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Is it possible to change the language used by the spellc

From: Nicolas Cavigneaux
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Is it possible to change the language used by the spellchecker
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 12:09:48 +0200

Le Sun, 30 May 2004 23:20:30 -0700, Duncan a écrit :

> Workaround:

Thank you for all these explainations

> Finally, if you have the necessary skills, you could submit a patch
> implementing the necessary functionality as well as any GUI option
> necessary to make the switch.  This would of course be the best approach,
> but it DOES require that you have the necessary programming skills.

OK, I think this is the best approach too ;-)

So I've to submit a patch to filter messages using any header and
another one for the dictionary switching. I've got a lot of work ;-)

I try to write it as soon as possible and then I submit it.

Good bye.
--
Nicolas Cavigneaux | GPG KeyID : F0954C41
address@hidden  | http://bounga.ath.cx