pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Anyone thought of adding par[1|2] support

From: Edith Gross
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Anyone thought of adding par[1|2] support
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:44:13 +0200

I can honestly say I wouldn't be bothering, given the number of /other/
decent news clients on MSWormOS, INCLUDING some that frankly leave PAN
pretty much in the dust (Agent for single thread posting and filtering,
BNR2 for automated binary reaping).

I do not agree with that. Even in its recent state, Pan is MUCH BETTER than Agent as multithreading is absolutely essential. (And Agent is not really free.)

EG