pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Xandros 3.0 (debian)

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Xandros 3.0 (debian)
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 17:42:47 -0800

---- Original Message ----
From: "Geek" <address@hidden>
To: "Pan-Users" <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 04:11
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Xandros 3.0 (debian)

Sorry for the confusion Travis,

I have been having trouble with the list and have been
reading/replying things so out-of-turn :-(

 I think I may have had unrealistic expectations for Linux.

No, I don't think so.

The biggest mistake newcomers to Linux have is they still *think*
in Windows when trying to use Linux.

Like thinking *car* when driving a truck is likely to get one in a
bad accident, just clear the Windows out of your thoughts and you
and *nix will likely get along great! :-)

Well I know nothing about Linux except it is supposed to be more stable and less prone to viruses and worms etc. Xandros has a GUI and all the suggestions have been command line inputs which I have no idea on how to accomplish.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington