pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Windows build of CVS snapshot available

From: Kevin Gottsman
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Windows build of CVS snapshot available
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:48:19 -0600

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:50:02 -0600, Charles Kerr wrote:

> I've built a Windows executable of the latest CVS snapshot for anyone
> interested.  This isn't supported (it's pre-beta code) but maybe it'll
> help people test out the big changes I've been ranting about.
>
> http://pan.rebelbase.com/pan-cvs-20050311.exe

I initially got an error about "libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll" not being found.
Then I moved the installer to the c:\program files\pan folder and
relaunched it. I have the Pan gtk binaries in that directory from Pan's
0.14.2 release. The previous error is now gone but am getting one about
missing "pcre.dll"

Kevin