pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan CVS: weird things happen

From: Jan De Luyck
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan CVS: weird things happen
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:08:12 +0100

On Friday 11 March 2005 21:42, Charles Kerr wrote:

>  > Second, pan doesn't mark any message it passes over as 'read', nor when
>  > clicked on nor when 'space-reading'.
>
> This is fixed in CVS now.

Thanks a bundle. Is there, btw, any more 'recent' CVS than the gnome anonymous
CVS which always lags behind a day?

> HA!  The CVS changes have been huge lately; that's why I put out a call
> for testers.  I haven't even gotten all the regression tests in sync
> with the latest changes. :P

Hahahah, yeah, I noticed ;p it doesn't happen all the time that nearly all
files are touched in one update on cvs ;p

Besides this the only thing I find a regression vs threaded pan is that the
application can freeze if there are troubles with the connection to the nntp
server..

Jan
--
Of what you see in books, believe 75%.  Of newspapers, believe 50%.  And of
TV news, believe 25% -- make that 5% if the anchorman wears a blazer.