pan-users

[Pan-users] Order groups in Subscribed list

From: Niclas Ekstedt
Subject: [Pan-users] Order groups in Subscribed list
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:49:19 +0100

I'm a pan newbie and so far I like what I see. A powerful newsreader
with lots of functionality. There's one little thing that nags me as
I can't find a solution to it.
I've checked the documentation (didn't take long :-) and searched high
and low across Internet, that's where I stumbled onto this list.

My problem lies in the fact that I would like to determine the order in
which the newsgroups show up in the Subscribed list. It appears to be
displayed in alphabetical order, and I don't want that.

All ideas are welcome
Thanks

//Niclas Ekstedt
_______________________________
Niclas Ekstedt, CNE, NSC Sysop
InfraSystems Solutions Göteborg AB
Tel:  +46 (0)31 65 55 50
Fax:  +46 (0)31 22 27 60

Disclaimer:
This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential. If you are not the
intended addressee, please delete this message and notify the sender; do not
copy or distribute this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Any views
or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of InfraSystems. No reliance may be placed on this
message without written confirmation from an authorised representative of the
company.