pan-users

RE: [Pan-users] Re: Order groups in Subscribed list

From: Niclas Ekstedt
Subject: RE: [Pan-users] Re: Order groups in Subscribed list
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:41:16 +0100

Duncan,

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give that a shot. But with a 100 monitored
newsgroups
that would mean a lot of "servers" in PAN. I'm not sure that would make it
easier to
navigate through than just having them all in one group and just manually
select them
in the order I want. I'll have to try it and see.

Hopefully a future version will have waht I'm looking for.

//Niclas Ekstedt
_______________________________
Niclas Ekstedt, CNE, NSC Sysop
InfraSystems Solutions Göteborg AB
Tel:  +46 (0)31 65 55 50
Fax:  +46 (0)31 22 27 60

Disclaimer:
This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential. If you are not the
intended addressee, please delete this message and notify the sender; do not
copy or distribute this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Any views
or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of InfraSystems. No reliance may be placed on this
message without written confirmation from an authorised representative of the
company.

u.org] On Behalf Of Duncan