pan-users

[Pan-users] Displaying both unread and specific messages

From: Adam Rubin
Subject: [Pan-users] Displaying both unread and specific messages
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:35:15 -0500

Hi, everyone! I'm switching over to Linux and (of course) Pan. What I'd like to do is to have the message pane display unread posts (new or old), but also display specific posts that I selected during my previous sessions. I have Mozilla set to "display unread or labelled," but I can't seem to figure out how to do the equivalent with Pan. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

Adam