pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Displaying both unread and specific messages

From: Adam Rubin
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Displaying both unread and specific messages
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:37:07 -0500

Thanks, Lenroc and Duncan, for all your suggestions. It looks like I'll have to think about this one some more, and maybe come up with a new way to handle messages. Lenroc's "weird question" made sense, though. What I think I'll do for now is switch over to Linux but stay with Mozilla for NGs for now. What I like about Pan is being able to filter out crossposts, but I think I can live without that for a little while. Thanks again!

Adam