pan-users

[Pan-users] Can Pan move a whole thread?

From: beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Can Pan move a whole thread?
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 17:34:48 -0400

Can anything? Move (or copy it) it from one group to another, I mean?
Should it?

Case in point: There is now a thread (called New Security Feature) in
opera.general (from news.opera.no) about a malfunction that might could
deserve some attention -- and it has taken six posts for at least one of
the posters to notice such minor details as my .sig or my explicit
statement that I don't do Windows. So *now* he acknowledges that the
remedy he advocated is only for Windows, and suggests I take the whole
thing to opera.linux.

Can I, or should I even, somehow make it easy for any interested reader on
opera.linux to follow the whole thing without jumping groups -- without
wasting an hour or two on tedious diddly-work copying and pasting?

Or had I best just hope *someone* at Opera or on opera.general knows linux
and has been following -- and wash my hands of the whole ball of wax?

--
Beartooth Neo-Redneck, Linux Evangelist
FC 1, YDL 4; Pine 4.63, Pan 0.14.2; Privoxy 3.0.3;