pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan doesn't dl headers for one group

From: Neal Wilkinson
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan doesn't dl headers for one group
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:17:02 -0400

I've subscribed to 4 newsgroups. When I go to get new headers it shows
downloading (tasks 4). When is finished then 3 are actually updated and
one is not. If I then unsubscribe to this group and resubscribe it works
normally. Then when I exit and restart Pan it exhibits the same
behavior. If I ask it to download "all" headers for that group it will
then go get the new ones as well. Each time I exit the program though it
is broken again. The filtering is the default and is the same for the
other groups. Whats up with this?

Neal