pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: What is "Score"

From: Lenny Nero
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: What is "Score"
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:41:52 +0100

Travis  said:

> [...]

Very stable, much more so than pan.

I have been running the same >900 MB db for all of this year, it runs 24/7
with 30+ big groups doing more than 2 gig a day. The only time I stop it
is to dfrag the db or to try some new settings. IMHO I have BNR3 running
as fast as 2 ever did.

L.

--
Want to help to keep the best free usenet servers running ?
http://www.readfreenews.com