pan-users

[Pan-users] pan2 problems on freebsd 6.0

From: bob self
Subject: [Pan-users] pan2 problems on freebsd 6.0
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:20:11 -0400

1. I have about 12 news groups subscribed. I try to download all of the headers for these, but after 30 minutes or so I go back to the computer and pan is
no longer running and I need to start over. Why?

2. how can you view "all groups" and then select a group to subscribe to without the program first asking you if you if you want download some headers?

Bob