pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan2 problems on freebsd 6.0

From: David Kelly
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan2 problems on freebsd 6.0
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:46:50 -0500

On Sep 11, 2005, at 5:49 AM, bob self wrote:

I was watching 'top' just before it crashed. About 18% of my swap space was being used. Shouldn't I still have virtual memory left? I've ordered 1 gig of memory. I only have 256 megs right now.

How big was pan when it died? As I mentioned in my previous post the FreeBSD default is 512 MB per process. Pan2 0.14.2.91 will hit that at about 700k headers.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, address@hidden