pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Plonk Author

From: Beartooth SenectoFlatuloid
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Plonk Author
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:27:47 -0400

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 06:01:10 -0700, Duncan wrote:

>>> What do I need to set "Group" to, when plonking an author, such that
>>> it matches all ng's?
[....]
> There are several ways to set "apply to all groups".  If you look at the
> score file itself, PAN converts them all to regular expressions (regexs)
> before writing them (the other options being plain English for some
> prewritten regex magic), so that would be the "native" way to set an
> expression.

So for the utterly subtechnoid among us (such as myself), if I
understand aright, you can simply choose the option saying that the group
"matches regular expression," and then delete the group name. Right?

--
Beartooth Oldfart, Double Retiree, Neo-Redneck, Linux Convert
Remember, I have precious little idea what I am talking about.