pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How to compile a snapshot ??

From: Rinaldi J. Montessi
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How to compile a snapshot ??
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 21:13:53 -0500

Csv4Me2 wrote:
Dear all,

I've tried to compile the snapshots but somehow I'm missing something.
Can someone give me some pointers or clues  as to how to get that done?

This is the relevant error after retrieving a snapshot and running autogen,sh :

        which: no gnome-autogen.sh in (<my path specs>)
        You need to install gnome-common from the GNOME CVS

I did retrieve and install gnome-common but alas.

Any help is appreciated,

At the risk of sounding snarky, I'd say you didn't do it correctly.

$ which gnome-autogen.sh
/usr/local/bin/gnome-autogen.sh

*Rinaldi*
Expert, n.:
        Someone who comes from out of town and shows slides.