pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Can Pan UN-ignore a thread??

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Can Pan UN-ignore a thread??
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 00:16:26 -0700

Beartooth posted <address@hidden>, excerpted
below,  on Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:00:59 -0500:

> I wanted to tell Pan to WATCH a thread, and my dumb old fingers clicked
> the wrong line!

Should work, altho if you have a rule to delete ignored posts as I do, and
triggered that, you'll have to redownload.

Assuming it hasn't been deleted, hit Filter, Match scores of -9999
(Ignored), find the thread, select it, and hit Watch as you normally
would.  If you have color-coding set up correctly, it should be easy to
find the ignored posts, and even easier to find an entire ignored thread.

You can also switch to another group, select edit scorefile, find and
correct the appropriate score (if it's the  last one you added that should
be easy), then switch back to the target group and have PAN rescore
everything using its now correct scoring.

If the ignored files have been deleted due to triggering an ignore delete
rule, first edit the scorefile as in choice two above, then redownload
/all/ overviews (not just new overviews, the normal action) for the group
once again. If the posts haven't expired, they should show up.