pan-users

[Pan-users] increasing multiple tasks > 4

From: Byron Sonne
Subject: [Pan-users] increasing multiple tasks > 4
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 18:49:06 -0500

Hey All,

I know from asking a few months back that Pan doesn't do more than 4 connections to an nntp server as part of the GNKSA... which bums me out, as my provider gives me 10 connections.

If possible, I'd like to make a feature request that allows one to disable this functionality so that the whole 10 connection may be used. Default mode would be 'GNKSA' approved, of course.

Cheers,
Byron

p.s. If this cannot nor never will be a feature of Pan, can anyone recommend a good newsreader that will allow 10 connections?