Re: [Pan-users] Re: Coming April 1: Pan 0.90

From: David Kelly
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Coming April 1: Pan 0.90
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:00:54 -0600

On Mar 28, 2006, at 6:06 AM, Duncan wrote:

How about pan++ or panxx?

How about lid, pot or kettle?  :-)

I'd say pot, save for the potential bad jokes.*  kettle if not.

* If it's called pot, then we all become pot users! <g>   Further, the
MSWormOS port, if continued, could be called porti-potti, given the
undisguised opinion of the OS by folks such as myself. =8^P

If the name is to be changed to something other than pan3 or similar, I lean toward "lid" as in "how do you top a pan?" With a lid of course.

David Kelly N4HHE, address@hidden