pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.9x under Mandriva 2006

From: Brad Rogers
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.9x under Mandriva 2006
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:34:30 +0100

Hello All,

I've been using the 0.9x updates made available to Mandriva 2006 users
from the SeerOfSouls website, as RPMs.  Versions 0.96 and 0.97 install
without any problem.  They will not, however run on my system.  0.95
and earlier versions installed and ran without problem.

Running from a console gives the following error;

pan: symbol lookup error: pan: undefined symbol: g_slice_alloc0

Does anyone have any idea what might be happening?

--
  Regards  _
          / )        "The blindingly obvious is