pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Help -> About in Linux

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Help -> About in Linux
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:29:42 -0500

Kevin Gottsman wrote:
When I run the Windows beta (0.96 and previous), it properly shows the
About screen when I select it from the Help dropdown. I think it should
be centered in the screen but thats a minor issue. In my linux installs, it
does nothing. Nothing is displayed in the console window. Not sure what
the issue is... May be another bug with GTK 2.4....

Yeah, it's a GTK 2.4 thing.