pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.102 "From the Years of Neon through Iodine"

From: Ufuk YILDIRIM
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.102 "From the Years of Neon through Iodine"
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 23:28:19 +0300

Steve Davies wrote:
On 7/2/06, Ufuk YILDIRIM <address@hidden> wrote:
Charles Kerr wrote:
 > It's a new week, and time for another release of Pan!

<snip>

I was wondering if it is possible to provide binary package for WinXP.
As I don't have knowledge or the tools to compile it on windows, I am
currently using 0.98, which is working nicely at the moment. I want to
help by testing.

I am currently building 0.102 for windows, and will be happy to email
a copy of the result to anyone asking off-list. (800Kb .zip file if
your mail software will take it...) This will be completely untested
as I have no NNTP access from work, although 0.101 worked fine.

As someone who has worked for an anti-virus company in the past, I
would remind you that I am not a "trusted source" and that you should
check all executables with an AV scanner!!!

On the other hand, I am actually fairly trustworthy :)

Cheers,
Steve