pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.103 on AMD64 Linux

From: Garrison Hoffman
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.103 on AMD64 Linux
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 18:07:47 -0400

I don't know if this is new behavior, but I am only just noticing that while saving article attachments, pan jumps to the article to mark it as read, then jumps to whatever article is highlighted, thereby making it impossible to scroll through the rest of the headers while saving attachments.

Minor feature requests:

   Set default posting profile (posting.xml?)
   Set default "Get Headers" action (I'm used to the old way)

Otherwise 0.103 is great.  Thanks for another release.

-gh