pan-users

[Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.104 "YES, OK! I *AM* COMMUNIST SPICE!!! NOW THA

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.104 "YES, OK! I *AM* COMMUNIST SPICE!!! NOW THAT YOU KNOW, I AM VERY TICKLE YOU AND THEN YOU ARE DIE!!!"
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 13:14:31 -0500 (CDT)

Pan 0.104 is out!  In addition to a slew of bugfixes and polish,
this version adds per-group properties and a character encoding
menu for the body pane.  IIRC these were the last must-have features
for 1.0, so that makes this release "1.0 RC1".  I'll have to start
posting release announcements to freshmeat and gnome-files now.

Of course, the need for testers to help shake out bugs is
even higher now that we're in the home strech.  Everyone's
encouraged to download this release and hammer it to bits.

All the happy details about 0.104 can be found at
http://pan.rebelbase.com/ .

cheers,
Charles