pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: blank Action column

From: Jeff Berman
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: blank Action column
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 06:51:15 -0700 (PDT)

--- Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:

> I haven't done binaries in awhile, so haven't seen
> whether queued for
> download shows, but the action column regularly
> shows the "stacked disks"
> icon indicating the message is cached after
> download, so it's certainly
> not always blank.

I think he means that although the disk platter icon
shows up after something's been downloaded, there is
no longer any indication that items are queued for
download (like in pan 0.14).

In fact, in my test just now I downloaded two
binaries.  After the first file completed downloading,
*both* files received the disk platter icon, while
only the completed one turned grey.  I'm not sure that
this is expected behavior.

It would be marvelous to gain a "queued for download"
icon, as some folks jump around various groups while
selecting items and it's easy to forget what's already
been added to the queue (especially when taking
cross-posting into consideration).

Jeff