pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Ignoring subthreads in old Pan

From: Brad Rogers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Ignoring subthreads in old Pan
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:29:55 +0100

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 00:52:37 -0500
Benjamin Esham <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Benjamin,

> compile; that's a separate issue).  Is there any way to ignore a
> subthread—i.e., ignore all posts by a certain author and all replies
> to such posts, while leaving the rest of the thread intact?  If I

By choosing "Plonk Author", rather than "Ignore Thread" you can achieve
much of what you wish.  You'll need to set the subject and references
fields, as well as the author field.

Obviously, as soon as one of the fields changes, you'll have to rejig
the whole thing.

--
 Regards  _

Black man got a lot of problems, but he don't mind throwing a brick
White Riot - The Clash