[Pan-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: VDQ : can I double Pan?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: VDQ : can I double Pan?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:04:08 +0000 (UTC)

"Duncan" <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:18:12

> Scoring:
> I transferred the old score file over with 0.105, but something's not
> working quite right there tho it seems to load just fine -- just nothing
> is applied (nothing changes color or shows scores other than
> zero/unchanged, even when it should)... I'll have to do a bit more
> investigating to see if I can trace it.

OK, seem to have spotted the problem.  My old scores are all regex.
New-pan doesn't like \. to force a literal dot, not just any character, as
part of the regex.  Whether it's any use of \ or just that particular one,
I'm not sure, but most of my ported scores have the \. string as part of
the regex, and all those seem to be failing.

I'd still like to know what a scoring "section" is, too.