Re: [Pan-users] Group context menu on Mac

From: Jeff Berman
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Group context menu on Mac
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:43:27 -0700 (PDT)

--- David Shochat <address@hidden> wrote:
> I tried (with 0.108) to get the context menu for a
> group under Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger). This was built on
top of
> MacPorts (previously called DarwinPorts). The
standard equivalent
> for right-mouse in OS X is ctl-click, but that did
nothing. By
> experimenting, I found that Cmd-click would do it.
Is that
> configurable?  By the way, I did nothing special
font-wise, and the
> boldface for unread  articles works fine.

Hi David,

I don't know if this will help, but there's a checkbox
controlling three button mouse emulation in the X11
application's preferences (X11->Preferences).  On my
system, in which right clicking works by clicking my
mouse's right button, the checkbox is checked.
However, it sounds like maybe you have a one button
mouse.  Try unchecking the mouse emulation box and
let's see what happens.  Also, thanks for the feedback
on font bolding!

Do You Yahoo!?