pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan v0.14.2.91 crashing X hard (black screen)/messin

From: Phillip Pi
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan v0.14.2.91 crashing X hard (black screen)/messing up NVIDIA card badly...
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:25:05 -0700

FYI. I ran strace and pan --debug separately in case they help you, Pan
developers.
http://alpha.zimage.com/~ant/temp/Pan-straceANDdebug.zip (will be deleted
eventually)..

--
"Ever watch ants just crawling around? They walk in that single straight line,
a long, a long, long mile of ants. Sometimes they will walk over and pick up
| |o   o| |         Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL): http://aqfl.net
   \ _ /                 E-mail: address@hidden or address@hidden
    ( )