pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Can anyone duplicate and confirm the following behavior

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Can anyone duplicate and confirm the following behavior in pan
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:02:27 +0000 (UTC)

Dave Chand <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 23:43:32 -0400:

> Can anyone duplicate and confirm the following behavior in pan
> (anyone of the
> recent betas will do).
>
> Open a group, scroll all the way to the bottom of the group.
> Next open another group.
>
> Does anyone find that the scroll bar is all the way at the end for
> the other group?
>
> This behavior appear to be carryover only once, for a third group,
> the scroll bar will be at the top of the group.

Finally got around to testing it on now 0.110.  Confirmed it's still here.
Have you filed a bug?  (Maybe you don't consider it one, only "interesting
behavior".  It's certainly less critical than some, but still seems a bug
to me.)

When you have filed a bug, post the bug number (preferably in the form of
a clickable URL, tho the bugnum by itself will do) as I'm interested and
will likely CC myself and perhaps comment.

FWIW, while it'd be nice to have this behavior fixed for 1.0 (due Sept.), I
wouldn't consider it a 1.0 blocker bug, as it's simply an irritation, not
a crasher or function interfering bug.