pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.110 won't post more than one article

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.110 won't post more than one article
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 11:01:21 -0400

Hello all,

Since I updated to Pan 0.110 I can't seem to post more than one article in a session. I can open Pan, and the first article is posted without error, but when I try to post another Pan just displays the "Posting..." dialog forever and the Tasks window shows no activity for the posting task. Quitting Pan and opening it again allows me to post one more article.

I'm not exactly sure that this is what's happening; it may be that Pan won't post after a certain amount of time, as opposed to a certain number of posts. I'll file this as a bug report, but first I wanted to ask if anyone else was getting this behavior. I'm using Mac OS X; I built my own Pan using libraries from Fink.

--
Benjamin D. Esham
address@hidden  |  AIM: bdesham128  |  Jabber: same as e-mail