pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Problem w 0.111

From: Christian Lohmaier
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Problem w 0.111
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 20:21:21 +0200

Hi *,

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 11:56:26AM -0400, Bruce Bowler wrote:
> Starting with 0.111, (Win XP MCE, pan D/L'ed today from
> http://panbuilds.googlepages.com/), when I start up pan, the queue gets
> filled with groups to update, they appear not to do anything (task list
> says "get new headers for {fill in group names}") but... if I delete the
> tasks from the task list, "hey presto" there are lots of new items in the
> groups.
>
> I didn't see this behaviour in 0.110 or prior.
>
> Is it me or are others seeing this behaviour?

It's not you alone, I see this as well, although not everytime.

I thought it was some bad header that caused it to hickup, since when I
closed and reopened pan everything worked OK for a while. But today I
hit this problem again.

When trying to read a post after it it stuck doesn't work either. You
only get the "arrow"-mark (to show that it is queued), but I did not
have the patience to actually wait for it...

(using leafnode)

ciao
Chritian