pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Tools menu in Pan 0.111

From: arndalebilo
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Tools menu in Pan 0.111
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 05:52:03 +0930

On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 06:26:03 +0930, Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:

Perhaps more to your needs would be simply selecting all the articles,
then hitting Download Selected Articles (on the Articles menu).

That's what I've been doing - which brings up another issue.

When I went to add an keyboard accelerator for 'download selected article', pan not only ignored my change but overwrote accels.txt with the 'factory' defaults when I closed pan.