pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How's 0.112 working for you?

From: Frederic Bezies
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How's 0.112 working for you?
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 06:32:56 +0200

2006/9/16, charles kerr <address@hidden>:
I think I'll pass on a release this weekend -- there's nothing
really new except a small threading speed tweak and maybe 2M
of memory shaved off the 'top'.

2 Mb ?!

Wow ! Looks like RC1 will be great :)

The reason for this slow cycle?  Not very many bugs were
reported this week, and most of them were enhancement requests.
Either 0.112 is working pretty well, or everyone's burned out
from the weekly betas.

First answer is the right one for me. I didn't get a single crash
since I let my computer build 0.112 :)

If it's the former, then RC1 should be the next release IMO.

For me, it is a green light for RC1 ;) I only hope translation strings
are now frozen for good ;)

--
Frederic Bezies
address@hidden