pan-users

[Pan-users] Get new Headers?

From: fred
Subject: [Pan-users] Get new Headers?
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:16:49 -0500

Hey Guys

I may be a little confused about get new headers in selected groups. I thought that it meant get all the headers that are newer than my current newest header. When I got new headers in selected groups I jump from Sept 20 to Sept 28 with no headers in between (yes there are posts which should be there). I am running 0.114 with patch 3. So what happened (guesses are ok) and how do I fill in the missing headers without getting all the headers?(large group)

Thanks
Lazlow