pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Get new Headers?

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Get new Headers?
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 01:05:55 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:16:49 -0500, fred wrote:

> Hey Guys
>
> I may be a little confused about get new headers in selected groups. I
> thought that it meant get all the headers that are newer than my current
> newest header.

Yes, I always assumed the same thing, and I've never noticed any behavior
which is contrary to that assumption.

> When I got new headers in selected groups

What selection method did you use?  Did you select multiple groups from
the group pane, or perhaps you were already reading the 'selected' group
in the header or body pane?

Are you using multiple news servers?

> I am running 0.114 with patch 3...

I'm lagging behind!  I applied one patch to 0.114 dealing with memory
management -- I had no idea there were two other patches :o(  Where
are you getting these patches?