pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: a very minor feature request (I hope)

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: a very minor feature request (I hope)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:55:01 +0000 (UTC)

"Timothy J. Hamilton" <address@hidden>
posted address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sun,
01 Oct 2006 18:18:02 -0500:

> I mostly use Pan for downloading binaries and multipart binaries. It would be
> really, really nice if the task manager would queue the headers for
> downloading in the same order that they appear in the header window.

This has already been reported (and generally agreed in the group) as not
working correctly at present.  I'm not sure if it has been bugged yet or
not, or whether Charles is planning on fixing it by 1.0 or not (if it's
not bugged he may have missed it).

Whoever brought this up last time, do you know the status?  Is there an
open bug?  If not, there should be.