pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Mutlipart posts?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Mutlipart posts?
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 03:11:33 +0000 (UTC)

Johan Ovlinger <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Wed, 04 Oct 2006 20:17:52
-0400:

> Infact, I think there was a suggestion many moons ago to parse par2
> files and use them to download the correct combination of binaries and
> restore blocks to re-assemble the file.

There was.  It's a good idea, but certainly post-1.0.  It's also the sort
of feature that should probably be toggleable, and could result in quite a
number of bugs until it's all worked out.

...  BTW, I just realized my spellcheck isn't working ATM.  I wonder what
changed?  I haven't updated it recently but /did/ update gtk+ to 2.10.5 I
think today.  Have to check it out.