pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Get that edit window out of my way!

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Get that edit window out of my way!
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:14:01 +0000 (UTC)

"Lionel B" <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:00:04
+0000:

> Also, it used to be resizable - I'd like to see that back too. And an
> undo/redo facility would be nice...

The compose window continues to be resizable here (0.116), tho it won't
shrink below about 640x540 here, with my font and icon sizes.  It
continues to be resizable larger than that.

The undo/redo would indeed be /very/ nice.  However, I doubt it'll make it
before 1.0 at this point as it'd be a new feature, possibly coming
complete with implementation bugs, and we are too close to 1.0 for that.
Afterward, maybe.  If you haven't, please check bugzy and file one on this
if it hasn't been requested yet, so the request isn't lost.  If you post
the number or bug URL here, I'll second it. =8^)

However, in the mean time, that's one of the reasons for the external
editor button.  I don't tend to use it either, but it /is/ there, and the
editor can be configured as desired to something as featureful as you
wish, including undo/redo.