pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Get that edit window out of my way!

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Get that edit window out of my way!
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:43:38 -0500

Peter B. Steiger wrote:
Recently I noticed that when I'm posting an article - new or reply - the
article edit window remains in the foreground, even when I alt-TAB or
deliberately click on the main window with the group and article lists.
Sometimes I need to reference one or more previous articles, so I need
to get the edit window out of the way to read those articles... but I
can't.  Was this change intentional?  Is it something I can control
through config files?

This is fixed for 0.117 or 1.0, whichever comes first.