pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.117 "And we'll fly and we'll fall and we'll b

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.117 "And we'll fly and we'll fall and we'll burn"
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:56:35 -0500

Duncan wrote:

Oh, boy... so some of the headers say fly/fail/burn (I saw it in
someone's headers before I posted that), some say rip-van-winkle.  More
confusion. =8^)

FWIW, I'm building from a live-CVS ebuild script now, and as you point
out, rip-van-winkle here, tho as I said, the cvs changelog calls 0.117
asdf.

IMO this is much ado about nothing.
(But at least it's better than a flurry of bug reports about crashes. :)

I named 0.117 Rip Van Winkle in CVS, but changed my mind right before
the release and named it Fly/Fall/Burn from a line in the Muse album
"Absolution".  The only reason you're seeing RVW is because of CVS.

"asdf" is just a placeholder in README in CVS.