pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Quick and dirty PAN FAQ for 1.0

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Quick and dirty PAN FAQ for 1.0
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:51:38 -0500

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:46:28 +0000, Duncan wrote:
[...]
> If my past history is any guide, I'll probably do some on it for a few
> weeks, then go dormant.  Still, that might be enough.  OTOH, given I can
> play the link game too, if a question seems to come up frequently, maybe
> I'll find it worth creating/updating an entry there the Nth time it comes
> up, so I can post a URL from then on, probably with comments tailored to
> the individual situation.  Just replying with a WIKI link without some
> sort of personal comment just isn't me. =8^)
[...]

I hope I've said it before, an am glad to again : to anyone who will try
to watch for relevant issues and ask at need (with which gmane and Pan are
vast helps), Duncan is probably at least as valuable to the less-initiated
as any regular anywhere. I'd like to have as many of his old posts as
remain relevant in the FAQ -- which I intend to keep a permanent protected
tab for on a browser, as I do for things like my local LUG, my credit
union, and my own webmail accounts. With Duncan on it, the FAQ is more
than likely to become a standard reference.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Neo-Redneck, Not Quite Clueless
Linux Power User with precious (very precious) little