pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Breakthrough using 'new Pan' on 'Mandriva Free 2007'

From: Maurice Batey
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Breakthrough using 'new Pan' on 'Mandriva Free 2007'
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:53:49 +0000

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 6:27 am, Duncan wrote:

> If necessary, simply download
> overviews in one session, then the next session, download overviews and
> the messages from the previous session, so each time you are downloading
> the messages from the previous session and getting new overviews to have
> the messages that match them downloaded next session.

  Well, although that might well do the trick, it's far too convoluted for me,
and anyway I don't have the incentive to make life more difficult when I can
rely on good old 'old' Pan!

  I just thought that playing with Mandriva would be a good opportunity to get
to know the new Pan, and it certainly looks to be quite a zippy beast, so I'm
looking forward to a later version that suits me.

Many thanks to all for your help. Much appreciated...
--
Maurice Batey