pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: new pan getting group list "forever"

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: new pan getting group list "forever"
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:39:19 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:36:59 -0800, Travis wrote:
<snippage>
> Where did you get Pan 0.120?

I'm tracking the CVS version of pan, which is available here:
:pserver:address@hidden:/cvs/gnome

The module to check out is (IIRC) 'pan2'.  (Corrections welcome.)

Warning!  If you have no idea what I'm talking about, above,
then you should forget about the whole idea and wait for Charles
to post the next version on the pan website.

If you think you have the necessary skills to track a CVS version,
then post your questions here -- otherwise, just be patient ;o)