Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Docs 070101

From: Tim Kynerd
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Docs 070101
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 12:24:26 -0600

On  8 Jan 2007, at 11:15, Rhialto wrote:

On Sun 07 Jan 2007 at 09:45:13 -0800, Travis wrote:
Then what about this?

Well, I don't mean that the word literally does not exist (otherwise,
what would I have to complain about huh :-), but that it should never
have been invented. The page you refer to perfectly describes "an
internet", after all.

I really wanted to find an authoritative reference, since I'm pretty
sure one exists, but I haven't been able to find it yet among the
documents where I suspect it to be, and I'm not going to make it into a day job :-). Wikipedia's Catenet entry however seems to have the same or
a similar source.

\X/ rhialto/at/ -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.

Pan-users mailing list

The purpose of the word "intranet" should be obvious: It permits the relevant distinction to be made readily in speech, where capital letters are useless.